Lets help you reunite with your family member and help them settle in Canada

Application Requirement:

To be Eligible as sponsor, you have to meet the following criteria:

  • At least 18 years old;
  • A Canadian citizen or a Permanent resident;
  • You currently resign in Canada;
  • You must prove that you are not receiving social assistance & able to provide for your spouse/parent.

Class of Application

  • If you’re sponsoring your conjugal partner or dependent child, you must submit an application under the Family Class. These applications are processed outside Canada.
  • If you’re sponsoring your spouse or common-law partner, you may sponsor them under the Family Class or under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

The Process

  • Step 1: Get your application kit
  • Step 2: Gather your documents
  • Step 3: Fill out the forms
  • Step 4: Pay the fees
  • Step 5: Check your applications to avoid common mistakes
  • Step 6: submit the application.